- No products in the cart.
1. How can I increase the efficiency and lifespan of my A/C unit?
Answer: Proper maintenance is the key. Scheduling ongoing maintenance by a professional should be done. Also, by installing shades, drapes, shutters or screens on any window that is exposed to extreme sunlight should help to keep room temperatures at moderate levels.
2. Why do I need to clean / change my filter regularly and how often?
Answer: Regular cleaning or replacement of filters helps your A/C unit operate at peak performance and improves the overall air quality in your home. In general, it is recommended that you replace your disposable filters at least once per month. If you have washable filters, they should be cleaned once per month.
3. How often should I have maintenance done on my air-conditioner?
Answer: It is recommended to have your unit serviced 3 to 4 times per year based on usage. If your usage is low, you can have it serviced 1 to 2 times per year.
4. What are the telltale signs that my A/C unit may need professional servicing?
Answer: If your unit is making strange noises, isn’t cooling all areas of your home sufficiently, taking longer to cool down, or if your utility bills have gone up for no apparent reason, then you may have a unit that needs servicing.
5. When should I replace my existing air-conditioning system?
Answer: Factors such as the age of the unit, noise levels, humidity levels, energy costs and how well the unit is functioning to meet your needs should be considered when changing the system.
6. What are the types of A/C units available?
Answer: We sell Mini Splits & Floor Ceiling Type units ranging from 12,000 to 36,000 BTU.
7. How do I know if my current A/C unit is the right size?
Answer: Bigger isn’t always better; performance and efficiency are what counts. Before purchasing a replacement system, consult a professional to ensure that your system is properly sized.
8. Why is it important to choose a reliable and trained Technician to service my A/C?
Answer: In the air-conditioning industry, there is a challenge as many technicians are not professionally trained. As a result, they may not follow the required standards. Ensure that you find a technician who is certified and has a commendable track record.
9. What form of payments do you accept?
Answer: We accept cash, credit/debit cards and company cheques. Referrals are required for the acceptance of company cheques.
10. What currencies do you accept for payment?
Answer: Only JMD currency is accepted for payment.
11. How many locations do you have?
Answer: We currently have stores in four locations: Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, May Pen and Kingston. (Refer to the store locator under Contact Us in the main menu)
12. Can I purchase in one store and pick up at another location?
Answer: Yes you can. The Store Manager will relay your purchase information to the Store Manager at your desired pickup location. Goods will be handed over following verification.
13. Apart from air-conditioning units what else do you sell?
Answer: We sell parts for the units we offer, along with a wide variety of refrigeration and appliance parts and refrigerants.
14. Do you provide site visits?
Answer: Yes, we provide site visits at a cost of $2,500.00 JMD.
15. Do you provide the servicing of units after purchasing and installation?
Answer: Servicing can be done at your convenience by any one of our Technicians. Service cost will be determined on site.